Daily Class Blog
Today in reading we did the CogAT test. We filled in circles that were the right answer. -Kristine
Writing:
Today in writing we wrote about the tree that is by the parking lot. We wrote about how the tree changes. I liked the tree writing. Then we wrote our normal books. We focused on describing words, periods, and capitals. We also learned two new words: subject and verb. The subject is what the sentence is about. A verb is the action. -Robby
Math:
Today in math we did a new game called “Roll a Square.” I liked it because it was fun and it really helps you get smart with math. I also worked really well with my partner. -Siavash
Science/Social Studies:
Today we learned about Cesar Chavez and Susan B. Anthony. We listened to stories about them. We have to think about which one we want to choose to learn more about. -Kiera
Specials:
Today in specials we went to gym. We climbed the rope (actually we did stretches first.) -Ben (and Alejandro)
2 comments:
I like lynx2biles because i like the movies with me in it
By Alex Tuner
I am glad that you like Lynx2Biles Alex. It is fun to see yourself in a movie isn't it?
Post a Comment