Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thoughts on 12-6 School Day

Reading: I read Calvin and Hobbes and I posted sticky notes on my school copy. It was fun because Calvin and Hobbes are really funny to me. Calvin does all sorts of funny stuff with his friend Hobbes.

Writing: I worked on my book called Dragons. There is two dragons and one is evil and one is good. The good dragon is pink and sometimes he takes kids for a ride on his back.

Math: I didn't do any math today at school.

Science/Social Studies: I took a small test about Little. There was no wrong or right answers. I like this because we could pick our own answers and this was easy for me. My favorite part of the test was talking about there being no "bullying" around our school.

Specials: We finished our clay dinosaurs and we made our dioramas. We put all kinds of decorations in them. Such as: volcanoes, bushes and palm trees. This was my favorite part of my day at school!

Mitchell

No comments: