Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Google Earth
We have finished our unit on economics and students know much more about consumers and producers, opportunity cost, and mediums of exchange. I am impressed with the new understanding in our room.
We are moving on to a study of Regions. Using our Flat Stanley travels and Google Earth we are exploring deserts, polar regions, forests, and grasslands. Students were very excited when I introduced Google Earth to them. If you would like to check it out go to google.com and type in google earth. It is a free download that you can play with on your computer. We love it here at school.
We are moving on to a study of Regions. Using our Flat Stanley travels and Google Earth we are exploring deserts, polar regions, forests, and grasslands. Students were very excited when I introduced Google Earth to them. If you would like to check it out go to google.com and type in google earth. It is a free download that you can play with on your computer. We love it here at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment