Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Read-A-Thon

Read-A-Thon
THIS FRIDAY!
Don't miss two former
Denver Nuggets from the
Community Ambassador program

reading to our school in the morning.
Remember to collect pledges and
bring your donations on Friday.

We are hoping to collect &7,000 for the school.
This read-a-thon will help us fund many school programs that you love,
so please show your support!

16 comments:

Mrs. Biles said...

My mom and my younger sister Sarah are going to come to school for the read-a-thon. They live in Utah, but are coming for a short vacation. I am excited to have them come! =-)

Anonymous said...

I think my mom might come.

Robby

Anonymous said...

I might wear my Iverson shirt that is mine so both of them could sign them.=-}

Anonymous said...

I am exicted for read-a-thon.

Anonymous said...

I am comeing to the read-a-thon.

Anonymous said...

I might come and mom.

Anonymous said...

I will donate alot of mony

Anonymous said...

I'm vary icsided abowt the read-a-thon.

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Berenice I like playing tag and I like Denver Nugets

From;Berenice

Anonymous said...

im exsited about the read athon im going to bring my basketball so the denver nuggets players can sine it im going to be exsited to show my mom that the denver nuggets players sined my basketball i think shes going to be happy about the denver nuggets players sineing my basketball and plus the denver nuggets are going to read to us its this friday and we get to read all day im going to read calven and hobbs maby if I get it before anyone ells siavash and alehandro like calven and habbs too. and im going to read starwars bewere the darkside its about almost every carecter in starwars im going to read about genaral greveas he has 4 arms and 4 lite sabers im going to have so much fun at the read athon this friday cus we are going to read books all day exsept we are going uot for recess and lunch hope you like this letter about the read athon this friday good bye peaple

Anonymous said...

i am exsited for the read a thon. Iam going to bring my basketball so the denver nuggets can sine it for me .but next friday we are going todo that stuff.

Anonymous said...

I will let the denver nuggets sighn my hand=-)

Anonymous said...

i`m so esxsited to come to the read-o-thon

Anonymous said...

i am isciid. =-)

Anonymous said...

Great comments from the kids. I am very excited too! I am planning on spending most of the day at school. I will read in the Kindergarten classroom as well as in your classroom.
I will see you tomorrow!
Ana Ortega

Anonymous said...

No I ain't coming!