Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Great Day!

Today we learned how to play Turn Over Ten for math. We have been playing Tens Go Fish also. Cards and rules were sent home today for both of these games. You will not be getting any "worksheet" type homework for math, but it is VERY important that you play these games with your kids as often as you can (nightly if possible).

Having Channel 4 news here was a success. The segment will air in about 4 weeks. I'll let you know the specific day when I hear back from them.
Great learning is happing in our classroom!
Keep reading every night for 20 minutes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like our class and I like you as a teacher. Have fun and a great day!
Robby

Mrs. Biles said...

Thanks Robby. I like our class too. I think we are learning some amazing things and having some great fun! Keep up the good work!