Lynx 2 Little - Biles 07-08 2nd Grade Thursday, December 20, 2007 All Aboard! Polar Express Day was enjoyable. Thank you for the bell and Flat Stanley book. We all ringed our bells at the end of Polar Express. Merry Christmas to all -KIERA 2 comments: Mrs. Biles said... I am so glad that Polar Express Day was wonderful. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. December 25, 2007 at 12:55 PM Anonymous said... Polar Express was fun.I wish you were there to have fun to. January 9, 2008 at 9:45 AM Post a Comment Newer Post Older Post Home Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Interactive Learning Links Minyanland Little Elementary Website 2nd Grade Games Math Flash Cards Ben and Jerry's PBS Wired Science Roy the Zebra Reading is Fundamental 3-6 Interactive Games K-2 Interactive Games Literacy Interactive Reading Rockets Lynx Technology Blog Club Penguin Blog Archive ► 2008 (56) ► June (2) ► May (8) ► April (9) ► March (4) ► February (6) ► January (27) ▼ 2007 (81) ▼ December (13) 2nd Grade Rewind Merry Christmas! All Aboard! merry christmas Homework Packet for the Holidays World Holidays Digital Storytelling Thoughts on 12-6 School Day Daily Class Blog 12/05/07 Daily Class Blog - (December 3rd, 2007) Investigating Pitch Sound Practice Ideas About Sound ► November (41) ► October (10) ► September (11) ► August (6) Email Email Mrs. Biles at:abiles@jeffco.k12.co.us
I am so glad that Polar Express Day was wonderful. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.
Polar Express was fun.I wish you were there to have fun to.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I am so glad that Polar Express Day was wonderful. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves.
Polar Express was fun.I wish you were there to have fun to.
Post a Comment