Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 4, 2008

Opportunity Cost

We have been learning all about economics in our second grade classroom. Our most recent topic was "Opportunity Cost". Kids broke into groups and wrote, directed, and narrated their own play. Here are their finished videos. I was very impressed with the kids work!
-Mrs. Biles










5 comments:

Mrs. Biles said...

I liked my movie and it was cool being an actor. My part of saying "no some swamp" was fun for me to do!

Mitchell

Anonymous said...

I was the camera person for my team. I learned that if you make one choice you might not have time for the other choice.

I learned the same thing from the other oppertunity choice video's.

Anonymous said...

I learned that opportunity cost is when you make a choice instead of another choice and you have to give up one of the choices.

Anonymous said...

I think that this video was a great way to show your learning - good job!

Anonymous said...

Adriana was a good directer and narater. It was very fun.