Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a safe and happy night last night. I can't wait to see you next week! -Mrs. Biles
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Deer Mrs. biles for Christmas i went to florda it was very worm but it rained a little for Christmas i got a nintendo wii and the games that i got were a pool game and mario party 8 and i got a fish tank i rely wanted a fish tank a got 2 fish but 1 of them died so i got a biger one that looks the same as the 1 that died love alex turner
4 comments:
Deer Mrs. biles for Christmas i went to florda it was very worm but it rained a little for Christmas i got a nintendo wii and the games that i got were a pool game and mario party 8 and i got a fish tank i rely wanted a fish tank a got 2 fish but 1 of them died so i got a biger one that looks the same as the 1 that died
love alex turner
That is great Alex. I am so glad that you decided to tell us about your holiday. =-)
On new year I was bang on pans.
On new year I was bang on pans.
Post a Comment